Wednesday 20 July 2011

Okay...

STORY TIME!
So I'm at my local McDonald's. and the snobbiest little fat kid (who doesn't look like he should be eating any more McDonald's) is yelling at his mother calling her a bitch, and hitting her, and yelling at other people. What I don't understand is why that mother doesn't just slap her child across the face, I know that I would. What is wrong with parents today that they just say "Oh, he's just expressing himself". would it just be expressing himself if he was walking around punching other people? no... because that's assault and that's illegal. Parents need to know how to restrain their children.

5 comments:

  1. Hitting the kid is also now assault which is still illegal. That would be the only problem. I'm all for smacking a kid when they're out of line, but in this day and age you just can't do it, but I do think that society is finally starting to realize that you're not entitled to shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree. parents should hit their children more often. its discipline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discipline isn't shown enough these days =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. these stories are great. +followed!

    ReplyDelete