Thursday 21 July 2011

Google Nexus S

The google nexus s is an amazing phone for how long ive had the thing. It has a 1ghz processor, 16gb of internal memory (doesn't include the sd card), which makes this phone a perfect candidate for a bunch of useful apps and games that anyone can download for free (blogging from one of them right now). The only thing that I do not like about it is the fact that it does not come with an onboard AM/FM radio. You can get over this quickly by downloading a radio app and jam out to your favourite toons In minutes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

10 comments:

  1. I still prefer black berry's in my opinion, but I won't change phones for another year. Neat blog followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the google phones but I almost feel like I can't trust em.
    good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are making phones to be computers nowdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh dude i hate my blackberry is terrible hopping to get an iphone 4 by next month :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like to recommend the htc evo

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a really powerful phone.. looking forward for more info on it. thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, how can you say that iphone is better, blaskberry is just awsome, and dosent need apple logo to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this phone. Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete