Monday 25 July 2011

The Eyebrow Killing Machine

Alright everyone, I've been playing this (Edit: PC) game called Dungeons of Dredmor for the past few days and I have to say that it's something to try out if you have the chance. You start off in a dungeon with a pre-designed eyebrow killing machine.


I mean look at that wicked set of brows that he has going on. This fine young gent here starts out with 7 skills that you chose yourself such as Berserk, Blood Mage, Unarmed combat, and perception. The first time I played this game I had NO CLUE what was going on. I would walk into a room and get killed immediately (My lowest score is 0 points *high-fives*). but after a while of tinkering with my skills and learning the mechanics of the game (such as taking a step is one "turn"), I began to get better at it and am now hovering around level 6 with a lot of zorkmids (money).

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone that really enjoys a good RPG/Dungeon crawler game (because that's exactly what it is). I would give it 4/5 stars due to the fact that it tells you about a tutorial, but I never found one while I was playing. Talking about his game makes me want to go and play it.

3 comments:

  1. is this game on a console or pc? good review by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a great review! i love dungeon crawlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha those are some pretty severe eye brows indeed, kind of looks like he should be president
    followed!

    ReplyDelete