Friday 22 July 2011

Killing Floor

I have been addicted to playing this game for over a month now. it could be the way that the specimen's heads explode in my cross-hair, the way they smell when they are burning, being showered with their guts while I'm playing demolitions, or threatening people to stick an overly used needle "where the sun don't shine".


Standing around shooting specimens to level up is fun, but using a chainsaw to decapitate them is even more fun. I strongly recommend that you buy this game if you like killing hordes of monsters.

3 comments:

  1. i sure love killing dozens of monsters as well doing so in co-op mode. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played it for a while, pretty entertaining but so repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good man! Killing floor is a great game!

    ReplyDelete